Customer Experience Agent (m/f) - France
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We foundedRover.com with the mission to connect dog owners and pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. Why? We strongly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog.
Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love by connecting owners with trusted pet care whenever they need it. Millions of services have been booked on Rover, including pet sitting, dog walking, in-home dog boarding, and doggy day care. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway) – we love dogs!
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Seattle, we have seen tremendous growth in the United States and Canada. Backed up by our latest funding round of 155m US$, we are an agile and ambitious, fast-growing company with a team of 370+ people, and our leadership comes from some of the most respected tech companies.
Now, we are on our mission to bringRover.com and the benefits we spread amongst pet lovers to Europe! We are looking for multilingual Customer Experience Agents - France (m/f) to set up the basis for our next markets! Work as one of the first European team members with our experienced expansion team in Berlin and develop the Rover business in Europe.
- As a member of the Customer Experience team, you are the backbone ofRover.com. You develop relationships with our users and create an exceptional, personal service experience for them via phone and email
- You demonstrate an outstanding attention to detail, ownership and follow-through - and most of all - you are able to really listen to understand the core needs of our community
- Nothing can really make you flip as you are able and keen to operate with tight timelines while finding the right balance between professionalism and expediency
- Based on the customer feedback and your own experience, you proactively seek new ways to provide excellent customer support and how to improveRover.com - and yourself
- You build long-lasting relationships with our registered pet parents and pet sitters while providing superior customer support
- You are able to communicate effectively and manage escalated conversations in a professional manner between both parties (owner and sitter), as well as outside parties such as vet clinics and boarding facilities
- Where others are seeing problems, you are seeing solutions. You take responsibility and follow appropriate procedures to solve whatever problems your team, or our users, may face. No matter what you do, our user retention as well as the improvement of the overall customer satisfaction is always in the back of your mind, next to the statement “impossible is nothing!”
- You have experience in the customer support area or/and contact center operations - at your core - you can listen and you understand customers’ (real) needs
- You are able to operate and to continuously learn and improve in a fast moving, dynamic start-up environment
- You have a self-confident and positive demeanor mixed with excellent communication and strong problem-solving skills – basically you are ready to make a meaningful contribution to our team and our community from day one
- You have a true team player mentality - your team members are more than coworkers to you and you bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills in French
- You have very good English communication skills. English is our Office language.
- Bonus: Experience in working in the vet tech industry and/or experience in dog behaviors, including aggressive triggers
You will join an amazing and ambitious global team and be one of the first employees on the ground to tackle the European market. You will work from our Berlin-Mitte office and help shape Rover’s success story in Europe right from the get-go. Regular team activities, including happy hours, game nights, and more. Competitive compensation, stock options as well as doggy benefits included. And if you are owning a dog yourself you can bring your furry friend to our dog friendly office!
Sounds interesting and like a perfect match?! - Then we can’t wait to get to know you!