Ruby on Rails Developer (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
WHO WE ARE
GameGenetics GmbH, founded in 2009 in Berlin, is the leading distributor of free-to-play digital games. The company enables game developers and publishers to market games more effectively and to speed up their global growth. GameGenetics works closely with leading publishers such as Kabam, Electronic Arts, Bigpoint, and Ubisoft. It currently has a portfolio of 600 high quality online and mobile games available in over 30 languages and developed by 200 game developers/publishers. To reach out to relevant target groups, GameGenetics has created an international distribution network comprised of more than 2.200 channel partners such as media cooperations, gaming websites and traffic market places as Facebook, Yahoo! and Google. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 40 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
We're looking for Ruby on Rail-Developers for our office in Berlin:
- Documented success in Ruby and Ruby on Rails projects
- Very good knowledge of SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Basic knowledge of Rails-Administration (Deployment, Replication, Scaling
- Experience with Data Warehouse Technologien & Data Mining
- Rack und Sinatra frameworks
- Experience with AJAX frontend / REST backend
- Experience with Linux
- Planning and realization of product features
- Significant participation in core product design
- Design and coding of vital system components
- Design and coding of white-label solutions in cooperation with partners
- Integration of 3rd-party games into our platform
- Ongoing refactoring of existing code
We're looking for flexible employees, who share our passion for the online world, who keep a fair share of curiosity and who strive to realize new ideas. You should be used to work independently as well as be a good team player.
If that sounds just right for you – then we really look forward to meet you!
Applications can be submitted in German or English. Please send your application to: email@example.com