Head of Online Marketing (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Join our team!
We provide people with complete, convenient and affordable food for their daily diet. Consumers look for convenient and quickly available food. At the same time, they value healthy food from trusted sources. Our solution is a complete meal that features a whole set of essential nutrition.
We started in gaming and are now expanding beyond. And this is where we need YOU !
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Head of Online Marketing who will be responsible for defining and executing our Online Marketing Strategy.
Are you ready to make a difference and generate both instant and long-term results?
Are you a self-starter, a performance-driven expert who wants to be an integral part of a great team?
Are you ready to combine new approaches with your own experience from scaling online channels?
If your answer is yes, then we are looking for YOU!
- The chance to be part of the Next Big Thing in food tech and gaming
- The opportunity to shape Runtime’s future as a multi-national player as an integral part of Runtime’s marketing team
- A relaxed startup office in co-working space in the heart of Berlin
- Many perks like team events, BBQs, free drinks and more
- Contribute in shaping the future of nutrition
- A competitive salary
- Take full ownership and responsibility in setting and executing the online marketing strategy covering all channels from paid social media, Amazon, display, newsletter, SEO, content and more
- Building an expert operational channel marketing team that can deliver
- Hands-on planning and distributing creative marketing campaigns
- Expanding Runtime to new markets and sales channels and building strong local footprints
- Collaborating across the organization with sales/business development, support and development
- You are reporting directly to our Chief Marketing Officer
Your skill set
- You speak German and English at a native level
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in Performance marketing
- You are a well-organized self-starter who can work independently
- You can’t stand still and always feel the urge to get something done and develop yourself
- You have an excellent analytical, number-oriented mindset and are able to optimise campaigns based on data to maximise our ROI over all online marketing channels.
- You have excellent time management skills to handle multiple competing priorities and can work effectively under pressure
- You possess a personality that is engaging, open, positive and convincing
- You have very good people management skills to build effective working relationships with the team, contractors and the community
- You ideally have experience and a network in online marketing and gaming