Sales and Business Development Professional (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Sales and Business Development Professional, Munich (m/f)
ParkNow - a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading brand for on-street and off-street premium parking services in Europe. We are currently building a small, passionate team with the Sales and Business Development Professional being an essential pillar.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales and Business Development Professional able to grow our business from a small start-up to the most successful parking service. You are experienced in (cross-) selling premium products and services. Building relationships with existing and new clients will be one of your key tasks. Directly reporting to the Managing Director you will take full responsibility for the sales organization. You will also have the ability to work close with the BMW organization to use existing relationship networks with BMW Group entities and other Mobility Providers.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our employees are highly motivated open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit. Our people are the key to our success.
- The role of the Sales and Business Development Professional is to:
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to facilitate the territorial expansion of the ParkNow premium parking services in Germany.
- Develop a target market segmentation and sales strategy including acquisition plan for cities, municipalities and parking operators throughout Germany.
- Produce new acquisitions through self-generated business using a combination of telephone acquisition, research, meeting activity and marketing campaigns.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, contractual negotiations and implementation.
- Prepare and write detailed tender documentation and proposal responses that allow ParkNow to deliver new business opportunities. Develop strong relationships with local authority decision makers and other car park operators through regular contact, dialogue, meetings and networking with key influencers.
- Lead the negotiations for major business contracts. Work with colleagues and the software development team to ensure co-ordinated approaches to target opportunities that allow the effective delivery of solutions to the client.
- Proactively manage key clients and the implementation of new business and ensure a smooth handover from business development into the implementation function.
- Set up and control a sales management process to ensure upkeep of contact records through the company CRM database and accurately logging all communication, actions, activities and meeting/sales history.
- Set up and control a sales performance process to provide management information on pipeline, activity and overall sales performance.
- Attend exhibitions and industry seminars with a particular emphasis on networking with key decision makers or activity that supports lead generation.
- Stay abreast of competitor activity and be aware of dialogue taking place within the ParkNow prospective and current client base.
- Carefully assess client feedback and use this to develop cases for the development of new functionality or alterations that address customer issues.
- Regularly try out competitors’ products/services to benchmark ours against and provide suggestions on how our product should be shaped in response.
- Support the ParkNow product and marketing functions to enhance and develop a premium service with an exceptional user experience.
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable, and proactive.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Strong Customer Service ethos and hands-on attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new skills.
- Very receptive and a fast learner.
- Open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads.
- University degree level or higher in business and economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered).
- At least 3-4 years of commercial sales work experience, preferable in a technology start-up with a product of comparable scope.
- Experience of sales to the public sector as well as the private enterprise market.
- Demonstrable network of contacts, ideally within parking industry, cities, large corporate companies and technology start-ups.
- Understanding of payment systems, ideally with some knowledge of the parking market.
- Experience in forming effective cooperation partnerships as a route to market.
- Fluent in English and German.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV, salary expectation and favored start date) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you,
Your ParkNow team
Parkmobile Deutschland GmbH
Barer Straße 1
parking service from