Sales Director - DACH (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Trustpilot is expanding and strengthening sales efforts across Europe. This is an exciting time and we are looking for a dynamic Sales Director to drive this growth and support our European new business sales teams from our Berlin office.
Do you lead by example?
Your primary job is to inspire and establish an engaging atmosphere while ensuring that we target the DACH market in an intelligent and effective way. It is important to underline, that we are looking for a Sales Leader who leads by example, and who naturally leans toward delegation, engagement and coaching rather than control and instructing. You will play a vital role in our efforts to leverage a world class in-house learning and development environment and high performing culture.
Our expectations of you
- Create a motivating environment and build a high performance team culture in alignment with our international company culture. We are all about empowerment and trust – it’s best if you are too
- Full employee lifecycle management (e.g. recruitment, 1:1 meetings with team members, career development planning etc.)
- Understand industry drivers and buying motivations for segments and effectively implement strategies for targeting business verticals in Germany/DACH
- Work closely with VP of Sales CEU as well as Danish Sales Training Team
We expect that to be a success in this role you have
- 5 to 8 years of experience as a people manager/sales coach for outbound telesales teams or sales teams on an international sales floor
- Ability to coach and develop an inside sales team on all aspects of a sales process - from lead generation to pipe development and closing business
- Ability to create a positive, driven sales culture and great team spirit
- Great understanding of selling to SMB’s as well as Enterprise Solution selling processes.
- Strong and successful proven track record within a fast-paced Tech Start-Up environment.
- Strong oral and written German and English language skills
Personal attributes we LOVE!
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A strong team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, strategic and high preference for collaborating with others
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment
- Ability to think outside the box and help build a world class company and sales department
What's on the table for you?
- Excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to grow the Team in our key new office!
- To become part of our fast growing global success story
- Great colleagues and a very social and international environment
If you see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English via our website.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 22 million consumer reviews of 130,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40 different nationalities.