Sales Executive DACH (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Does transforming the way a trillion dollar industry operates sound like an exciting challenge? Do you thrive on having a huge impact and a high level of responsibility and accountability? Great, you’ll fit right in.
Nosto enables online retailers to deliver their customers personalized shopping experiences at every touch point, across every device. A powerful personalization solution designed for ease of use, Nosto empowers retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel marketing campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources. Over 20,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries are using Nosto to grow their business and delight their customers. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London and New York.
Nosto is hiring a Sales Executive for DACH in Berlin, Germany
As Sales Executive you are in a key role in growing our business in the DACH region. Operating from our Commercial Headquarters in Berlin, you will work closely with our technical team, partners and customers to deliver immersive online shopping experiences. Nosto partners with a wide range of players in the ecommerce field, including digital agencies, ecommerce platform vendors, software integrators, consulting houses, email service providers and payment service providers. You need to understand the various stakeholders’ roles in the ecosystem and how best to build longlasting, successful partnerships.
- Generate/qualify/close sales opportunities for Nosto with online retailers via facetoface- and online meetings
- Build a network of channel partnership across your region as well as internationally to deliver Nosto’s offering across all channels
- Participate in marketing activities together with Nosto’s in‐house marketing team
- Engage with top ecommerce platform vendors, software integrators, online agencies, consulting houses and payment service providers in order to establish a businessgeneration ecosystem
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Business, Economics or other relevant field
- Experience and proven success in sales
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial attitude with understanding of Ecommerce business
- Native German and fluent English
- German/ EU work permit.
What we offer
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands.
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- A competitive salary and great benefits
- A great office in central Berlin