Sales Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. We're a fast growing startup backed by well-known VC’s with teams in Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Sofia, London, Toronto, & New York and with more than 30,000 customers around the world. Our technology empowers developers to painlessly integrate their apps with our API and marketers to create outstanding, responsive emails in minutes and begin sending smarter email. Every company needs email and they need it delivered to their contacts’ inbox!
On the back of our extensive growth, we are looking to build on the great momentum we have created in France as our home market and are now seeking for a native German speaking Sales Manager to join our Berlin office who'll be in charge of driving our sales in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Some of the activities you will be involved with in your new role will include
- Analyze customer data and trends to develop unique value propositions for SMB and especially enterprise clients
- Proactively manage sales processes, negotiating and concluding sales contracts, monitor and track the progress of your contracts with the consulting and support team
- Manage a sales funnel and look to hit revenue quotas and other growth targets.
- Help identify new verticals, avenues and markets for Mailjet to grow within Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Creating organic partnerships with incubators, accelerators and coworking spaces and look to find innovative ways to engage a series communities and provide value to aid growth
- Generate a list of enterprise level prospects and clients over time; provide extra care and value and help them become better, larger email senders
- Identify new demographics with Marketing team and work on campaigns to reach prospects
- Create relationship with existing customers and look to assist them achieve better results using Mailjet’s platform
- Work with Marketing team and take part in exhibitions, events and workshops to help increase brand awareness, educate potential customers and generate lead
- 2+ years proven experience in a similar role within SaaS B2B Sales
- Native German speaker and perfect verbal and written English is a must
- Experienced preferably in the email industry, IT, Cloud or SaaS where you demonstrated success and progress through your experience
- You have a lot of positive energy and you know how to get traction on street
- You're a true hustler - entrepreneurial and effective in developing and generating new channels for revenue
- Autonomy and pro-activity is your second nature with outstanding organizational and project management skills
- You are comfortable with tech topics and have a taste for fast moving startups
- You love international environments (Mailjet has a truly diverse team)
- You don’t mind occasionally travelling to different cities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in +150 countries), strong growth
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Paris, Brussels, Sofia, London, Toronto, & New York
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs (e.g. fotolia.com & mention.net) and build your own network
- Highly motivating salary package, long term contract: grow with the company!