Sales Manager SME Germany (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin November 2013
Fast Growing Internet Payment Service Provider with HQ in Amsterdam is looking for a Sales Manager Germany
- This position is based in the local sales office and reports to the SME sales director (HQ).
- This person works closely together with the corporate sales teams.
- Responsible for creating new Gross Margin in Germany.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree, preferably MSc or MBA in business or technical field.
- Required experience / skills.
- Proven deal closer.
- Flexible, informal yet professional.
- Excellent communicator.
- Team player.
- Willingness to travel.
- Structure new commercial referral partnerships that drive new business for Adyen.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to SME operating corporations.
- Create a local SME network.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services.
- Strong personality with a strong commercial drive.
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial.
- Preference to work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- Wants to work in the forefront of the market.