Sales & Marketing Intern (m/f)
allpago is the new way of accepting payments in Latin America. Appealing to both global corporations and innovative startups, allpago mixes technology, legal know-how and relationships in order to enable payments in Latin America. Current clients include Art.com, Getty Images, Intel Security McAfee, Paylogic, Sumup, Trivago and many other leading payment and digital companies. Until today we managed to grow organically without any external investors or debt and now we need you to keep on building our promise of accepting payments in Latin America!
allpago has just been nominated “Top 10 Late Stage Startup 2016” for by the biggest global Fintech Event and Organization “Money20/20”. It is the first time that a non-US Startup has been nominated for this category.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern in Berlin to start in August 2016. You will assist our team in positioning allpago as the Latin American expert in payments. Not so fascinated about it? Well, try to pay for an online subscription in Brazil: you’ll see how challenging it can be! You will distribute and promote our content across all platforms. You will track our marketing KPIs in order to measure our performance. You will coordinate our efforts during industry events. In summary, you will assist in making allpago a well renowned brand.
allpago offers successful candidates that have completed their studies and who show great initiative and results a Full Time Position at the end of the internship.
- Conceive and Build our Sector Lead Generation Database focusing on sectors, geography and size of potential clients
- Promote allpago across all media platforms (Websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Payment Organisations)
- Track key influencers, opinion leaders and journalists (eMarketer, Gartner, EdgarDunn, TechCrunch)
- Prepare and organize global events
- You will be in charge of managing and developing online marketing SEM campaigns
- Orchestrate the application process for industry awards
- Monitor and measure the marketing strategy results
- Closely work with the Sales team and generate potential business leads
- Be the primary point of contact for media/marketing related content
- You are looking to complete a paid 6-12 month internship as part of your studies in business, economics, marketing, communications or similar at a top-tier university
- Ideally you have first professional experience in Online Marketing and / or Sales and want to implement what you have learned
- You have strong interest for the digital world, online/offline marketing processes and working in a startup environment
- Experience with Excel and MS-Office package, this means you can conceive PowerPoint presentations
- Keen on showing and growing your analytical skills
- Multicultural, you not only understand but embrace other cultures
- Perfect communication skills in English (Portuguese, Spanish or German would be a strong plus)
If you’re interested, send your cover letter, CV, and academic records to email@example.com. We will examine everything as soon as possible and contact you with our feedback!