Sales Specialist (m/f)
This position will provide essential support to our customer accounts and related System Vendors. The Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting external communication and general account coordination of daily activities. Furthermore the Sales Specialist co-ordinates Customer Meetings and further liaises with Account Managers and the HERE Marketing Team to support the profitable growth of the related customer accounts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate actively in Customer Meetings and co-ordinate Sales programs for increasing initial and update sales
- Build close relationships with the various departments (Engineering, Purchasing, R&D, P&A, Marketing…) within the customers’ organization to identify and resolve customer issues
- Maintain an increase level of contact with existing and new customer interfaces
- Identifying with the Sales and Marketing team potential business opportunities
- Participate in trade shows/exhibitions and other customer marketing activities to enhance the use and sale of HERE products.
- Support planning, preparation and organization of internal and external meetings
- Effective interface between Customer and various HERE departments e.g. Customer Marketing, Customer Program Management, Finance, etc.
- Weekly Reports (Forecast, Meeting Reports, Over dues etc.)
- Sales support and administration to manage the day to day activities and customer follow ups
- Kaufmann or similar business qualification
- 2 -4 years of experience in a relevant Sales, Marketing or similar professional role
- Team oriented working style and positive attitude
- Ability to establish internal relationship with different departments
- Ability to establish influential relationships with the customers
- Ability to actively participate in cross-functional teams
- Very good knowledge of office-package (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Quintessential verbal, written, oral communication skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Recognized specialist on all facets of customer related sales issues
- Thorough understanding of the global automotive business
- Fluent in English and German