Salesforce Product Manager (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin September 2013
Responsible for the full operational integration of Salesforce into all relevant processes
- Amazingly smart and analytically super strong person.
- Not a computer scientist, not a researcher, but rather a product person. Someone who does whatever it takes to think of innovative processes and hast he ambition to increase efficiency dramatically
- Someone who gets shit done. Someone who is not afraid of making mistakes, not afraid of failing. Someone who cares about asking why, and accordingly bends the rules.
- Proactive in driving projects forward and solving problems.
- Puts himself into the situation of every operational role and solves their problems
- Understands complex operational relationships
- Intrinsic motivation to create solution to eradicate inefficiency
- Creative, but also organized and efficient. Documentation is key.
- Team player. Comfortable working side by side with product and development team.
- Able to prioritize. Understand the differences between must-haves, great-to-haves, and good-to-haves.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Owner of all processes that are designed with Salesforce
- Understand the big picture: what are we trying to accomplish?
- Understand the primary use case
- Develop design specifications that developers can easily act upon.
- Understand project timeline and requirements will be needed
- Stay ahead of the development team: specs, designs, and documentation should be waiting for the devs, never the other way around
- Ensure that everyone has the information and assets they need when they need them
- Identify potential problems. Think it through. Provide potential solutions.
- Constant efficiency analysis
- working with a cross-disciplinary team of designers, engineers and business partners that will ultimately support the product implementation (e.g. operations, customer service, etc.)
- Be the voice and advocate for our employees
- Maintain the product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritization
- Establish clear metrics and indicators for success
- Great experience in Salesforce and proven track record in designing processes and complex integrations
- Demonstrated ability to translate employee needs into business and product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- 4+ years product management experience