Business Development Representative (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Sauce Labs is looking for Business Development Representatives who want to join a fast growing, cloud-based technology company with a fun team atmosphere. As a Business Development Representative you will be responsible for following up on all inbound leads to find qualified opportunities for our Account Executives.
We will train you on what a good prospect looks like and you will use that knowledge and online tools such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and other Internet sources, as well as your interpersonal skills to gather buying signals and then pass the opportunity to a more senior Account Executive. This is a valuable way to learn the art and science of both Marketing and Sales professions and get on your path to an exciting career in technology.
- Create customer-centric and polished first impression with potential prospects and existing customers while building a pipeline for Account Executives
- Respond promptly to all inbound leads in your assigned territory via phone and email
- Monitor and respond to live chats for all sales inquiries
- Accurately capture and categorize required qualification data and lead statuses into Salesforce.com
- Continually maintain high data quality standards in Salesforce.com by updating records, merging accounts, assigning leads to correct owners, etc.
- Provide prompt and regular feedback to Marketing on lead quality and trends, both systematically via data entry as well as anecdotally in weekly lead status meetings
- Hand-off qualified leads to Account Executives via joint customer calls in a timely manner
- Learn technology Sales best practices by working closely with Account Executives to identify opportunities
- Mine existing customer database to uncover potential upgrades and cross-sell opportunities
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities passed to Account Executives to increase your earning potential
- Travel to tech events and conferences, when and if required, to assist in lead generation
- Be an active contributor in a great team environment with a fun and energetic atmosphere
Desirable Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Passion for developing a career in Sales or Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- High energy team player
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience a plus
- Experience using salesforce.com a plus
Please apply online (link in the contact info).