Intern (m/f) - Digital Entrepreneur
Schacht One is the dedicated pioneer for digital innovation within the Haniel Group. We identify, validate, and incubate digital opportunities to generate revenue and establish new sources of income. With this we enable Haniel to stay “enkelfähig”.
We’re looking for a motivated and open-minded Intern (m/f) - Digital Entrepreneur on a 4-6-months internship level. You’ll be working at our office located at Zollverein UNESCO World Heritage Site in Essen.
What We Offer You
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- actively shaping the success story of the German market entry of one of United Kingdom’s leading e-commerce companies
- build up a new startup completely from scratch and face multisided business challenges
- learn what it means to apply the lean startup approach while generating hands-on insights on diverse topics from all kind of business areas
- take responsibility from day one and you can experience a steep learning curve
- be working in the heart of the “Metropolis Ruhr” together with a team of talented and passionate people
Our Perfect Match
When we think about you, we believe you should:
- major in a relevant field of study such as (innovation) management, entrepreneurship, and marketing
- have gained initial experience in working in project teams or a startup
- be capable of working independently
- like to work in a dynamic environment in which constant learning and the watercooler chat with your teammates are more important than the 5-star cantina
- bring along a natural curiosity for (and maybe initial experience in) e-commerce
- have an entrepreneurial spirit
- be fluent in German and English
Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime learning experience?
Apply now via the joblink!