Scrum Master (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for talented and motivated people to join our team!
Smartfrog is a tech startup focused on the “Internet of Things”, which is about making everyday objects more intelligent and connected to the internet, enabling the user to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly, so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, more efficient and more secure. Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
- A dynamic office environment at an international tech startup in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to help build an exciting new brand and develop new products
- A young and agile business with flat hierarchies
- Great potential to develop your career
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Attractive compensation package
Start: ASAP; fulltime
- Be the Scrum Master for one of our development teams
- Apply Agile/Scrum practices and guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Facilitate Scrum meetings, lead Sprint preparation and planning process
- Provide Sprint reporting and assure JIRA documentation
- Ensure a steady development flow and successful completion of Sprints
- Protect the team from distractions
- Identify and remove impediments preventing the team from achieving goals
- Facilitate team discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and radiate information
- Support and strongly cooperate with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and product backlog
- Provide all necessary support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible. Lead by example.
- First level Scrum Master certification (Certified Scrum Master, PSM I)
- Actual work experience as Scrum Master of a software development team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory (min. 1 year).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Very good Jira knowledge
- Good skills and knowledge of major principles and techniques like servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
How to apply
Are you interested in joining the Smartfrog team? Please send us your application including salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us also know how you found us.
We are excited to get to know you!
Contact: Mr. Martin Kottbusch
28-32 Pembroke Street
Upper Dublin 2
Smartfrog Services GmbH