SEM Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The foodpanda group is one of the world’s largest online food ordering marketplaces. foodpanda was launched in 2012 and is headquartered in Berlin. The company operates in more than 40 countries in South America, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa, currently employs more than 1,000 people worldwide, and continues to grow at an impressive speed.
- You will be in charge of developing and managing SEM campaigns and diverse subsidiaries for foodpanda
- Ensuring that program specific ROI targets are being met is also part of your tasks
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for managing paid search budgets and preparing reports on all SEM activities in order to derive recommendations for all relevant business units
- Improving processes regarding keyword research/generation will also be part of your tasks as well as taking care of the bid management, management of text, creative content and the landing page
- In return, you will enjoy a challenging job with a great deal of responsibility at the interface between marketing and business development
- After earning your bachelor’s degree in a marketing related field or receiving an equivalent professional education, you will have gained 2-3 years of work experience in the field of paid search
- You are technically competent and familiar with major SEM tools and technologies such as tracking, landing page optimization, bid management and Google AdWords (certification is preferred)
- Moreover, you are able to solve problems, prioritize tasks and manage multiple and complex projects under deadline and budget pressure
- You also have a strong personality and excellent communication skills in persuading and collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams
- MS-Office skills and very good language skills in English (additional language is a plus) as well as willigness to travel complete your profile
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, cereals and exclusive shopping discounts for our employees
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English!