SEM Manager / SEA Executive (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
foodora - food is our fuel and a SEM Manager / SEA Executive is what we need!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 35 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for your help as SEM Manager / SEA Executive (m/f) in Berlin!
- You have the ownership of the Online Marketing accounts for nominated countries/cities
- On a day to day basis, you generate keywords and take care of copy writing, analysis of search query reports, implementation of bid changes and landing page tests
- You improve our new campaigns creation and automation process
- You monitor and focus on all KPIs and coordinate actions with Online Marketing / Communication / BI departments
- With your team, you improve custom reports generation in order to design quality campaigns and improve processes
- You provide recommendations for account growth and collaborate with the rest of the team
- You report to the Global Head of SEM at foodora
- You have a demonstrable understanding of Paid Search as well as appetite to grow to be the best in the industry
- You are data driven and with a good understanding of ROI measurement/attribution and optimization
- You are a data scientist going the statistical approach and are passionate about manipulating data
- As a qualified candidate you are proactive, goal-oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a reasonable time
- Working at foodora means not only being a team player but also having a sense of humour and a hands on mentality
- Being adwords certified is a plus or you have the commitment to meeting this standard quickly
- You have exceptional Microsoft Excel & analytical skills as well as a perfect understanding of tracking techniques and experience in Mobile traffic optimization and writing Adwords scripts
- Strong project management skills involving different stakeholders is a must
- You keep abreast of any industry developments in technology and techniques
- Experience in the food delivery industry is a plus
What we offer
We offer a very exciting challenge to contribute to the growth of the Brand and product sales, in a dynamic and fast-learning environment. And there is more:
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals and of course, food!
Up for a challenge? Apply here and join our team in Berlin!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.