(Senior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
DCMN is growing fast. To keep us growing strong, we’re looking for an ambitious (Senior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f) to help us scale our business on a global scale, directly from our headquarters in Berlin.
You’ll be part of an experienced team of highly motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with people with a can-do-attitude who aren’t afraid to take responsibility and make decisions.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital commerce companies to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 47 young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision.
- Design performance-oriented online marketing campaigns through various channels (e.g. SEA, classical display, RTB, retargeting, video, social and mobile campaigns, ...) and a wide variety of marketing opportunities
- Management, setup, controlling and on-going optimization of performance-oriented international online marketing campaigns for digital commerce clients
- Media buying via RTA and our publisher/partner network
- Development of tracking concepts to measure the success of marketing campaigns as well as support clients during the implementation phase of our tracking approach
- Analyze campaign results and prepare comprehensive customer reportings and presentations
- Explain and discuss campaign results directly with our customers
- Build good, sustainable and yield-rich relationships with our customers through a top-performance of your campaigns
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing or any related field
- At least 3 years working experience in Digital Marketing
- Existing know-how of typical online marketing tools (e.g. AdServer, Customer Journey Tracking, TagManager, AdWords Editor, Power Editor)
- Very strong analytical and number skills
- Not afraid of working with Excel
- Basic knowledge in HTML
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Efficient and result oriented working style
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus
- Performance driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
What do we offer?
- An exciting and save full-time position within an international team
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Exciting assignments and extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own top-tier network and reputation
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Great work/life balance through flexible hours and
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj.
Please note: Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/1Pr6kfU