Senior BI Analyst (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
PLEASE APPLY VIA THIS LINK
Azimo's aim is to build Europe’s biggest and best mobile remittance company that makes a meaningful difference to millions of peoples lives.
Azimo is a leading digital money transfer service in Europe that changes the way people send money home. Our product and services enable customers to make online or mobile remittance payments from the Eurozone and the UK to c.195 countries around the world in almost 80 different currencies. Servicing primarily the 70m migrants based in Europe, Azimo customers can sign up in seconds, transfer money in the form of bank transfers, cash pickup, mobile wallet funding, airtime credit or home delivery via a mobile app or a web portal at a fraction of the cost of traditional retail remittance payments.
The company is headquartered in London with significant operations in Krakow, Poland, and today employs c.90 people. To date, Azimo has raised $31.6m from a range of venture investors. The aim now is to scale the organisation significantly in a period of market transformation and exponential company and sector growth.
We’re a very multi-national team and for that reason we communicate in one shared language, this is why you’ll find that all the jobs descriptions are only available in English.
Senior BI Analyst
London, Islington, United Kingdom · Finance
We are currently looking for a Senior BI Analyst to join our Business Intelligence (BI) team in London; Azimo the BI team is part of the resist finance team and Consists of a Junior BI Analyst and Web Analyst. This role will report Directly Into the Head of Finance.
You will work with stakeholders to understand Their requirements, define our KPIs, generate valuable reports and analyzes to support smart, innovative, data-driven decision making Throughout our organization. You want to be comfortable with understanding Key Product Drivers and Metrics to dive into our commercial datasets in order to better inform our product, marketing, engineering, and management teams.
- Own all reporting, analytics and insight across the business
- Manage and develop the BI team
- Answerable to key stakeholders across the business
- Identify, track and report business KPIs
- Prioritization According to overall business OKRs, and yet Incorporating changing 'business as usual' requirements
- Research and introduce new Big Data / Analytics tools
- Present findings to the business at all levels, adjusting According to relative levels of understanding and required detail
- Must have worked in a hyper growth in business in analytical environment
- Degree in mathematical / econometrics / analytical discipline (minimum 2: 1)
- Extensive expertise in Data Modeling, Both Logical and Physical
- SQL / MySQL and Excel expert (including VBA)
- Understanding of key business metrics as CAC, LTV, NPS, ROI
- Understanding of data warehouse and cube technology
- R / SAS Knowledge
- ETL / Machine Learning / predictive analytics Knowledge
- Hadoop Platform / Python coding experience
- Working in one of the hottest startups in Europe FinTech
- Use of MacBook Air / Pro
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks, fruit, beer, wine, soft drinks, and lots of coffee!
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus and stock options
- Annual company off-sites (previous trips to Ibiza, Berlin, and Barcelona)
- To work in a truly special team - we believe in what we do!
PLEASE APPLY VIA THIS LINK