Senior Business Developer direct to Consumer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Development Manager for our Direct to Consumer Department. You will own various business development topics and will handle them through working together with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- You will drive strategic projects in order to optimize the Direct to Consumer category/department
- You identify opportunities to improve satisfaction along the customer journey and initiate projects to achieve improvements
- You are responsible to push strategy relevant topics internally, such as cross selling activities
- You will help to create strategic white papers regarding future growth potentials
- You will liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior and top management
- You will have an end-to-end responsibility for several projects: from briefing, over analysis, creation of concepts, and presenting your findings to the VP of the Direct to Consumer department
- You are proud of your university degree in business, economics, engineering studies or similar from a top-tier university
- You have already gained 3-4 years work experience in the business development field
- You are interested in the Direct to Consumer topic and you have ideally already a good market overview
- You have very strong communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- You possess strong project- and process management skills
- You have a strong desire to be part of a highly driven and inspired team, to work in a start-up environment where you work highly independently and are guaranteed a high degree of freedom to shape and design your area of responsibility
- You have great analytical skills in order to deliver a strong data-driven performance
- You possess strong problem-solving skills: you enjoy getting to the so-what and beyond the obvious of an analysis and derive recommendations. Be prepared to actively pursue insights that can make a change to our business!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. Your work today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you’ll have the chance to help develop the world’s best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing, international company!
- Zalando offers you a fast moving and agile working environment where you’ll never face boredom
- A highly motivated international team of colleagues who will both inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- Our corporate culture allows us to make judgments based on your work results, not on the way you look – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact us via email // Ingrid Leonhardt via: email@example.com