(Senior) Business Development & Communications Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Saloodo!, a spin off by DHL - the express, transport and logistics specialist within Deutsche Post DHL Group, is an innovative online marketplace that connects shippers and transport providers on demand; increasing efficiency for both by enabling safe and convenient access to a highly fragmented market using a single digital freight platform. We revolutionize the freight forwarding industry by bringing transparency, security and new tech into the market.
For our headquarters in Bonn, we are looking for a qualified Senior Business Development & Communications Manager. You will be responsible for finding new innovative strategies to grow Saloodo!’s business by partnerships, exhibitions, communication channels, content distribution or other means. You will lead your own projects as well as take over the planning and execution of strategies of our business development and communications department.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with the attitude of an entrepreneur. As the Senior Business Development Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Ultimately, you collaborate with different departments in the formulation of high-impact marketing strategies, partnerships and communication strategies.
- Develop new ways to grow Saloodo! business in line with our overall targets and objectives
- Collaborate with content and design teams to plan and develop communication strategies
- Manage our PR efforts by developing a communications strategy and coordinating our agencies
- Plan and execute our exhibition, trade fair and event strategy and find innovative ways of raising awareness, driving interest and registrations
- Analyze customer behavior and develop ideas to improve Saloodo! processes, strategies and product
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Bachelor’s degree in related field like Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field
- 2-3 years of operative experience in the field of Business Development generally and experience in PR specifically
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of event management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to project ROI on projects developed by your department
If you think you can be our next Marketing Rockstar, we will be happy to receive your CV and application at email@example.com