Senior Business Development Manager (Guangzhou-based, m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Senior Business Development Manager (Guangzhou-based)
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products don’t have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
Our Guangzhou office consists of our Sourcing, Sample Handling, Supply Chain and Photo Studio teams. With a mix of European and Asian cultures, our Guangzhou team is the core of what separates Lesara from the rest. From ensuring the most efficient shipping methods are used to improving how we photograph our models, the challenges faced directly impact the success of Lesara.
- To begin: spend 6-8 weeks in our Berlin office to get a deep insight into our business model and company goals
- Once in Guangzhou, you will be responsible to help our team of ca. 50 develop to 100+ and reach a new level of success
- Seeking optimization potential in all teams, implementing innovative solutions, and ensuring that our Guangzhou operations are thriving
- Travel within mainland China and other Asian countries will also be involved
- Completed a degree/MBA from a top University and were among the best in your class
- Easily adaptable and thrive in an international environment
- Proactive, highly analytical, and solution-oriented mindset
- You know how to motivate others and have an insatiable drive to exceed expectations
- Business fluent in English
What you can expect from us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce fashion directly at the source
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The chance to shape the Guangzhou office with a high degree of personal responsibility
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- A world-class team: We don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
Please send your full application with your salary expectations and your earliest possible start-date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark in the subject line the job- title as well as the portal in which you found the position. Further information can be found at https://www.lesara.de/career.