Senior Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
JUNIQE is the fastest growing online destination for eclectic, affordable wall art, fashion and accessories. We deliver art and lifestyle products to 13 different countries across Europe and are working on expanding to many more.
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading.
- Creation, enrichment and monitoring of new and current data models
- Creation and monitoring of daily ETL tasks
- Connecting new data sources with our data warehouse
- Connecting data to Looker (our BI visualisation tool)
- Providing weekly, monthly and on-demand analyses for different stakeholders
- Finding new ways for optimising our business through analytics and data modelling
YOUR TECH STACK
- Expert knowledge in SQL (including procedural language)
- Proficient in Amazon Redshift and Magento (EAV model), as well as onsite tracking tools (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Snowplow) and marketing APIs (such as Facebook, Google Adwords)
- Several years of experience in a BI role, which included data warehousing and working with BI tools (such as Looker and Tableau), techniques and technologies
- Excellent knowledge and proven track record in database design, data modelling and ETL concepts
- Superb analytical skills and business acumen
- Result-driven and detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- A resilient, passionate and proactive problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
WORKING WITH US
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
Did this speak to you? Send us a cover letter including your desired starting date, salary indication and CV to: Application@juniqe.com
For some icing on top of your application, include a short snippet of what makes you stand out from the rest in 140 characters or less.