Senior Buyer- Inside Sales (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
MONOQI is the online destination for hand-picked design. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2012, the Berlin-based company collects hard-to-find and limited edition design products, making them available for a short time on MONOQI.com. Now operating with a staff of more than 100 employees, MONOQI's international scouting team searches the globe for the best contemporary design, making strong curatorial selections for the company's growing customer base.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in the heart of Berlin with a unified vision of changing the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member of our Buying team.
About what you'll be working on
- Identifying brands and products that fit the MONOQI aesthetic and represent our customer’s needs
- Build and source compelling product assortments that drive revenue
- Negotiate sales terms with vendors (pricing, inventory quantities, delivery times, payment terms, etc.) across all sales mediums (phone, email and in person)
- Manage dozens of accounts while simultaneously continuing to establish new relationships
- Build strong relationships with vendors, focusing on vendor management, brand acquisition, and development
- Calendar management
- Analyze previous sales and categories to understand the MONOQI consumer and increase efficiency in sourcing of products
- Deliver on individual financial goals and KPIs
- Contribute to team effort and goals by participating in sales and training meetings
- Ability to remain flexible and willing to change strategies as business needs dictate
What you'll bring to the team
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales (Inside Sales experience greatly preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of work and experience
- Experience in E-commerce preferred
- Clear and effective written, and verbal communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify brands that fit within the MONOQI aesthetic
- Market knowledge preferred
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Fluent in French and/or German preferred
What do we offer
- A challenging, self-motivated position in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair, competitive, and performance-based compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, and quick decisions and results
- Yoga class
- A comfortable, modern office in Berlin-Mitte
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application!