Senior CRM Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market’s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services.
You will become part of our central team based in Berlin Mitte, and enjoy the dynamics and flexibility of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leader corporation.
Your new responsibilities will include
- Planning and optimization of our CRM activities towards defined KPIs
- Engagement of various channels of customer communication aside of e-mail campaigns (e.g. website notifications or offline mailings)
- Implementation of e-mail sequences and marketing automations as well as testing processes
- Improvement the efficiency of our reporting structure
- Identification of relevant customer segments to enable targeted and individual communication
You are a successful candidate if you
- show minimum 3 years' experience working with CRM or marketing automation
- have worked in a startup or similar business environment where you could could see results of your work right away
- have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- possess an excellent sense for digital communication channels
- show a high degree of self-initiative and analytical intellectual power
- your well-structured organized work-style is oriented towards high performence
- are confident in using the latest MS Office applications (Excel)
- speak fluent English
- have a basic understanding of the concept of marketplaces and are interested in the cloud service business
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application right away!
We are looking forward to meeting you!