Senior Developer (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Senior Developer (m/f)
We are a next generation marketplace for pre-loved products and will make buying and selling of pre-owned goods easier than ever. With more than 100.000 organic app downloads, ten thousands of users every month on our website and apps as well as a just closed funding round we are in a great position to tackle a huge market!
As our senior developer you will be working with your team to strengthen our marketplace platform from a technical perspective. As we are a horizontal marketplace, with a wide product range, you will work with an interesting architecture serving many different needs from our buyers and sellers. You will help to grow our tech stack to the next level, implement many new features and microservices, take control about the server load while scaling and improving our backend system + REST APIs. As we are absolutely open to new technologies, it is your opportunity to introduce complex optimizations and changes. Besides the technical challenges you will be strongly involved in building up our developer teams and creating a developer friendly environment.
We are looking for a backend focused senior level developer who loves to take responsibility and to make pragmatic decisions. As our core backend is based on Laravel 5 and PHP7 you should have a strong PHP background with openness to new technologies especially java. Another strong component is our search server that is build on elasticsearch. Of course testing your code and creating applications that rely on architectural standards is common sense to you.
- You have strong PHP and MySQL experiences
- You love to work on a complex system that serves many different platforms and use cases
- You build clean and qualitative high-end code
- You know how and what tests are needed for your code
- You want to build up and lead an outstanding developer team
- Devops experience is a plus
What we offer
- Unique job in an innovation friendly company with very flat hierarchies and fast decisions
- Great team with founders that understand developers needs (Auto1, reBuy, WHU)
- Free choice of OS / IDE
- A sustainable product with many facets that will reach millions of people
- Regular team events and much more
- A great office with a lot of comfortable space
- A competitive compensation package with share options
Just send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs.
Not interesting for you? We are also looking for product managers, UI/UX desigers, web and mobile developers.