Senior Electrical Engineer Battery Development (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Welcome to the future!
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a dynamic and visionary team of ambitious engineers and world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
It is our strong belief that our employees are the soul of our company. A dynamic team of highly motivated colleagues who are striving towards perfection and a unique working environment are waiting to provide the foundation for your future career.
Welcome to the team!
We are seeking an outstanding electrical engineer to join our team and help develop the first manned personal electric VTOL jet. You are granted high responsibility and excellent career opportunities in the most innovative and fast-growing aviation company.
- Main responsible engineer for the development and implementation of redundant battery packs for a manned aircraft from prototype till serial production
- Development/coordination of a battery management system
- Planning and installation of a high voltage laboratory and coordination of team members and development partners
- Component and system testing and evaluation
- Degree in electrical engineering (Ph. D./ M. Sc.) or similar
- Min. 2 years of professional experience (industry or academia)
- In-depth experience in cutting-edge battery technology, assembly of Li-Ion cells, battery electrochemistry
- Good skills in project management and team coordination
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented workstyle is a must
- Very good German and English language skills
Please include your salary expectation and note that only applications with not more than one attachment will be considered.