- Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for skilled senior software engineers for our React-based Frontend who care about efficient and maintainable software and who are interested in growing and managing a team of junior developers.
As a senior developer …
- You have at least three years of experience with one product or in one company
- You have mentored junior developers and helped them move forward
- You have supported your peers in developing their own technical leadership
- You are not afraid to engage people you disagree with
- You are a passionate, intelligent person who is a techie at heart, making a difference is what drives you
Your job will be to improve and extend our Frontend with a small team of – currently – two full-time developers and two students (but we want to grow further - four additional FTEs and two additional Students are planned for 2018).
- Develop, implement, and maintain features in our JS/React-based Frontend
- Adapt and integration features with our Groovy&Grails-based Backend
- Build robust and evolvable solutions with quality of service and data integrity in mind
- Focus on quality, efficiency and scalability
- Take responsibility for your solutions and continuously improve on them
- Experience with React.JS and similar frameworks
- Experience with agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with testing techniques is a plus
- Experience with our Backend technologies Groovy/Java and Grails is a plus
- Good communication skills in both German and English is a plus (one is sufficient)
Who are we?
Talentwunder is an award-winning startup in the Direct Sourcing area that helps companies to find the best people worldwide. In order to achieve this, we have developed a specialized search engine, consisting of more than two billion profiles from social networks and similar portals. Talentwunder is used by our customers to search for job candidates and manage the application process.
What are we offering?
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours without travelling
- Competitive salary with stock options – connecting you directly to the success of the company
- An education budget to spent on conferences, books, online tutorials, meetups, etc.
- A hardware budget to buy the MacBook/Laptop, Monitor, etc. of your choice
- Free drinks, chocolate & fruits