Senior Game Artist (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a talented Game Artist to join our creative team
Your role within our Kingdom
We are now looking for an exceptionally skilled Game Artist to join our growing team and work on our next batch of exciting games. You will work closely with the product owner, game designer and the game developers and will be part of a highly experienced and successful team, so you need to be a very talented artist and a great team player to be a match.
Skills to create skills
- Very creative person with a passion for games.
- Great skills in illustration, animation and user interface design.
- A proven track record of creating appealing characters and environments.
- Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour.
- Great skills in the use of Adobe CS package.
- Relevant degree and work experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience from working in an agile project environment.
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or Facebook games.
We’re knights of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity!
Want to join our Kingdom?
If you are interested, please apply! Applications must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.