Senior Game Master (m/w) (Berlin)
Senior Game Master (Berlin)
Kabam is revolutionizing the video game industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing, Berlin, Luxembourg, and Vancouver. Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
The Senior Game Master will support Kabam Studio’s three pillars of Live Operations - In- game Promotions, Community Engagement, and Customer Service. We are looking for candidates who are sharp, energetic and flexible enough to handle changing roles.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
In this role, you will manage the execution of events (both in-game and out) to improve game performance metrics, player engagement, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Help the studio group achieve its goals through both standard practices and innovative ideas.
- Interact with the community in game, on the forums, and through social media channels.
- Identify and report to Studio management new game issues that impact our players.
- Respond to player issues quickly and consistently through a variety of support channels (forum, online CRM, social media).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Smarts: We’re hiring the best-and-brightest, and we focus on aptitude over experience.
- Attitude: Ability to juggle multiple tasks and have fun in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Passion: Passionate about helping others and playing games.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
- Strong desire to achieve business goals.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and at least one other language (Spanish, German, French, Italian).
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency with MS Excel a big plus.
To send us your information; click here: