Senior Publisher Development Manager - Gaming (m/w)
Senior Publisher Development Manager - Gaming
glispa is a rapidly growing full-service online media agency. We help companies in over 100 markets attain their marketing goals by utilizing a consultative, performance-driven approach with services within Affiliate Marketing, Search, Media Planning and Creative Development.
In order to cater to the fast-paced growth, we are looking for a proactive and communicative Senior Publisher Development Manager to join our publisher team catering to international top gaming publishers on a global scale.
Role & Responsibilites
- Research, prospect, source and qualify gaming publishers for our full service portfolio
- Support the planning and prioritization of publisher sales activities, e.g. with a primary focus on managing, coordinating and communicating the sales pipeline.
- Conduct sales enquiries using appropriate sales techniques.
- Work closely with the rest of the publisher team as well as the account teams to continuously grow your publishers by providing them with the right campaigns.
- Implement and optimize new publishers on our tracking platform and build long lasting relationships with your assigned publishers.
- Participate in select international online marketing conferences/events
- 2-5 years of sales/business development experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals, preferrably in online marketing.
- Having conducted certified or inhouse sales trainings and experience in working in sales CRM system such as Salesforce etc.
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university with high marks
- Track record of significantly growing publisher revenues over an extended period of time
- Fluency in English, German (not mandatory but preferred) and preferably one more European language. English is the corporate language both internally as well as externally.
- Strong analytical capabilities with proactive strategic communication skills.
- Enthusiastic positive attitude, yet disciplined and detailed-oriented with good multitasking ability.
What we offer
- International and fun team in a unique open office environment in the heart of Berlin´s new media district.
- Competitive salary with attractive bonus package
- Individual career progression plan with participation in select trainings
- Ability to develop your own projects and contribute to the strategic growth of the company