Senior Interaction Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for experienced SeniorInteraction Designers to join our growing team in Berlin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You've experienced first-hand how you can drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your strong track record and portfolio proves that. You don’t only understand the importance of user experience, but can also effectively communicate it to our clients.
You get excited solving tough design challenges together on a team of other designers and developers and delivering them pixel perfect. At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You also get to mentor our future stars, and your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of our whole company.
We will give you the most inspiring projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable prototypes
- Conduct co-creation sessions with end-users and clients and usability testing sessions
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define visual design direction
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- Speak German fluently, as well as English
- 5+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Experience as interaction lead for digital services
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to talk and understand stakeholders
- Solid understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Passion for UX design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.