Senior International Online Marketing Manager (Search Engine Advertising) (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
To support our team, we are currently looking for a Senior International Online Marketing Manager (Search Engine Advertising)(m/f) based in Munich starting on 01.02.2017.
- You plan, develop and manage performance-based campaigns for SEA (GSN, Bing)
- You are in charge of operative and strategic aspects, taking into account all relevant KPIs
- You continuously optimize account structure, keyword portfolio, ad copies, landing pages and bid management strategies
- You assure that the reporting of relevant KPIs is always up to date and conduct analyses on a regular basis
- You question existing processes, find opportunities for automation and help implementing internal & external tools (e.g. bid management) to increase campaign efficiency
- You develop innovative strategies to improve and expand our SEA activity by conducting A/B-testing & analyses and evaluating new AdWords betas & features
- You share your extensive knowledge & experience with the team, mentor and motivate them to achieve common goals
- You are in close contact with other departments and external partners
- Bachelor/Master in Economics, Business Informatics, Statistics, or similar
- Several years of professional experience in in the management of SEA campaigns
- Experience with bid management and campaign management tools are a plus
- Previous experience a dynamic/international environment is a plus
- An affiliation with numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal-driven and team-oriented working style
- Fluent in German or English - Any other European languages are a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us, then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München