Senior Java Developer (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
In close collaboration with our client we are building a state-of-the-art competence center for E-Commerce and Digitalization. As the industry leading firm in car repairs, trading of automotive equipment and spare parts our partner is pursuing an omni-channel strategy. More than 10.000 employees in 600 different locations are working on client satisfaction and further development of their offered services and products currently including more than 100.000 different articles. To drive further digitalisation and to profit from the vibrant, international E-Commerce scene of Berlin, we are establishing a spearheading unit of digital experts to work on the most challenging and innovative projects the firm is facing. You will benefit from corporate resources and back office structures while being provided with everything that is fueling your executional excellence and speed with a startup-like approach to lean processes and projects. To join at the earliest time, we are looking for several fast-paced, code enthusiastic and agile-at-heart Senior Java Developers (m/f)!
- We are creating a team of experienced, quality oriented, Java enthusiastic programmers (m/f) which you will be part of
- You will be responsible for providing core services and high quality solutions for a large scale online platform and everything related to our E-Commerce infrastructure - if there is a problem, you are the expert with the right answers
- Writing clean, maintainable and well documented code is the most natural thing for you
- Close cooperation with PHP development, frontend experts, UX specialists and devops gurus will be daily routine
- Together with your team you will set standards, establish guidelines and share best practices in order to become an efficient, code loving crew of Java experts
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related engineering fields
- Several years of experience in Java development serving business requirements from different units, but always E-Commerce related. If business specifications don't add up, you will see and communicate it in no time!
- You have very good knowledge in technologies like Hibernate, DropWizard, REST, Jackson, Apache Jersey, Redis, MongoDB and others alike
- Understanding, dissecting and influencing business requirements in order to find a suitable technological solution is one of your core competencies
- Good understanding and practical experience in working in an agile environment using a test-driven development and continuous integration
- You are used to very open code discussions and knowledge exchange in order to improve yourself and your surroundings - we work as a team!
- You are a team player with an open minded, creative mindset and willing to contribute to a great work atmosphere
- 30 vacation days
- Trust-based working hours (40)
- Spacious office in Berlin-Mitte
- Whatever you need to be happy and productive