Senior Java Web Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Senior Java Web Developer (f/m)
Scope Corporation AG is the holding company of the Scope Group and the leading EU-based provider of independent ratings, research and risk analysis solutions across asset classes. The Scope Group is based in Berlin and maintains offices in Frankfurt, London, Paris, Madrid and Milan. Scope Group, the leading European credit rating agency, offers clients an opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic credit risk analysis and contributes to greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings AG is an ESMA-accredited rating agency operating in the European Union with European Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) status.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Create and develop websites and online platforms as well as internal applications and systems that support our business processes
- Develop both internal and external IT solutions as part of the application development team using agile software development practices
- Actively contribute to the application architecture and future platform strategy
- Participate in 3rd level support activities on the production system
Your professional qualifications
- Knowledge and professional experience of SDLC methodologies, including agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- Solid experience in developing web-based applications using Java and frameworks such as Struts, JSP, and Spring MVC.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and experience of using database adapters such as JDBC and data-persistence layers such as Hibernate or Apache Cayenne.
- Knowledge of software design principles such as SOLID, similar clean coding principles and experience of participating in code reviews and design discussions.
- Your qualification should ideally be a degree in business informatics, computer science or a similar field, as well as at least five years of relevant professional experience.
Your personal attributes
- You like challenges and are unintimidated by complex systems, processes and dependencies.
- Distinctive analytical skills, a systematic approach to work and attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral). Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- You are innovative and independent thinking as well as have an autonomous, structured and goal-orientated way of working.
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, but also able to work in a self-directed manner as appropriate.
- Working with motivated and interesting people in a dynamic environment and with a high level of freedom
- Demanding and varied projects and responsibilities from the first day
- Working in an innovative team with a welcoming culture and in a firm that has a flat hierarchy and fast communication channels
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online (http://bit.ly/2fEPiMC) using our application tool quoting the reference “20140959“.
Please note: We only accept direct applications from interested candidates. For non-EU applicants a valid German work permit/Blue Card and German residence is a prerequisite for this position.