Senior Marketing AI Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
flaregames is a fast-growing mobile game publisher and developer focused on creating and bringing fun, high-quality, free-to-play games to smartphones and tablets.
As a Senior Marketing AI Manager you will join the User Engagement team in their mission to deliver the right message at the right time through our player’s preferred channel.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to build up a strategy that allows us to effectively leverage our portfolio titles
- Establish, visualize and improve cross-promotional activities within the flaregames portfolio.
- Improve visibility on (predicted) customer LTV to the User Acquisition department
- Transfer and keep the Marketing vision when developing in-house tools
- Develop customized execution strategies for different markets
- Act as consultant or advisor for the Game Teams when it comes to user-journey and user-engagement topics
- Push our comfort zone (a.k.a. research, test, and take risks regarding new channels, strategies or technologies)
Required Skills and Experience
- You find working with customer data exciting and feeling the potential in it gets your hands sweaty
- Micro-Segmentation, Churn Prevention, Customer Attrition and LTV Prediction are topics you’d like to count as part of your job
- You understand that machine learning is key to successfully maintain a personalized customer relation
- You have 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience in the gaming, e-commerce or tech industry
- You are customer-oriented: you believe a great UX is one that provides solutions to a need the consumer is not necessarily aware of
- You have experience with Data Analysis and CRM tools (ie: Amplitude, Mixpanel, Selligent, Optimove, Salesforce…)
- A/B testing is second nature to you: assumptions are nothing without data observation
- You keep your eyes on the goal and your hands dirty – we are looking for someone that brings to the table experience, ideas and a lot of energy!
- You are organized, methodical and have an outstanding sense of self-improvement.
- You have a strong ability to think and execute beyond the borders of your team
- You’ve successfully worked on or even established a Customer Loyalty Program
- You have worked in the gaming industry
- You are familiar with programming languages such as SQL or Python
- You have worked closely with Monetization departments before
- You talk developer! (a.k.a. you have interacted with dev teams before)
- A fulltime, permanent position
- Being part of an international MKT team that is built around challenging values (Be bold, Take ownership, Trust your team and Keep evolving)
- A challenging, results-achieving environment with a flat hierarchy
- A voice in our team: you will feel that your contribution to the quality of our games is decisive
- An asshole-free workplace, populated by true team players
- Many ways to grow your personality, skills and area of competence
- Coffee flat rate, plus juice, Club Mate and other hipster drinks to quench your thirst, and daily fresh fruit to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed