Senior Marketing Manager DACH (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin November 2016
- You are responsible for our marketing strategy in the DACH region.
- You will manage and execute online cooperations with relevant partners for Pets Deli.
- You will manage our Affiliate program.
- You will coordinate campaigns for special dates across all marketing channels (Christmas, International Animal day, etc)
- You will work with the central marketing team to push Social Media, CRM and Offline Marketing activities.
- You studied business, marketing or engineering.
- You have 3+ years of strong marketing and campaign coordination experience in top online companies and startups.
- You have excellent negotiation skills.
- You have experience in tracking offline and online marketing activities and analysing and optimising results.
- You are able to work with Google Analytics and affiliates networks.
- You are creative to find new development opportunities for the region.
- You are a Native speaker in German and fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
At PETS DELI you will find a fast- rising startup with a highly motivated, friendly team (two and four- legged) that is good at identifying and fostering the growth potential of each individual.
- A substantial degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- A top team, picked from the best people from all over the world
- A competitive compensation
- Love and cuddles from our office dogs
- Employee discounts in all PETS DELI online and offline stores
Performance Manager (Display & Native) (m/f/d) bei TLGG Consulting GmbH
TLGG Consulting GmbH
Marketing Manager (m/f/d) bei Digital Education Holdings Limited (DEH)
Digital Education Holdings Limited (DEH)