SEA Manager (PPC, SEM) (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are a rapidly growing startup in the medical tourism market that helps patients find the most suitable hospitals and treatments worldwide.
Caremondo is your full-service global access point to high-quality medical travel. Patients can learn about medical and aesthetic treatment options and book appointments at trusted specialized hospitals worldwide. Our platform gives our medical clientele access to a range of comprehensive services that make medical travel safe and hassle-free. We have already connected patients from over 25 countries to specialized doctors around the world.
We’re expanding our team in Munich! We offer a fun and challenging working environment with an ambitious young team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise. Our team praises our startup work culture where ideas are welcome and there is lots of room for personal growth.
We are now looking for an ambitious SEA Manager (m/f) to join our growing team.
- Responsible for the set-up, management and continuous optimization of international SEA (PPC) campaigns
- Develop new, customized PPC campaigns and strategies for new target countries
- Develop and optimize keyword lists, ad copy and landing pages
- Analyze webpages from a PPC perspective
- Audit campaigns continuously to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor the international market development (competitor analysis) and adapt strategy accordingly
- Constantly A/B split test new ideas to drive improvements
- Train and lead online marketing working students and interns
- Ensure that performance goals (KPIs) are met together with your team
- Budget planning & execution
- Staying current with new advances in search engine marketing
- Completed studies in business/economics/marketing/IT or similar education
- Several years of professional experience managing SEA-campaigns (esp. GoogleAdWords)
- Broad experience with Google analytics and Adwords
- Google Adwords Search certificate essential, Google Analytics certificate highly beneficial
- Experience in managing large/multi-country/multi-lingual accounts advantageous
- Experience in working with bid-management systems advantagous
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Affinity for numbers and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent language skills in English, any further languages advantageous
- Keen to take responsibility
- Enthusiasm for startups and digital health
- Structured and team-oriented
- High intrinsic motivation
That is what we offer you
- High-growth, fast-paced start-up
- Exciting and challenging projects and tasks
- A steep learning curve and room for personal growth
- Small autonomous teams with lots of creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies, hands-on mentality
We look forward to receiving your application.