Senior Partnerships Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Senior Partnerships Manager (m/f), Amazon.de GmbH
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are looking for a talented Senior Partnerships Manager (m/f) who is responsible for managing and growing existing top 1000 partners in the Amazon.de Associates program (Amazon.de Partnerprogramm)
He or she will be responsible for
- Growing the business contribution of partners
- Initiating and managing the technical integration with partners via datafeeds and APIs
- Providing technical and business requirements for new product development
- Developing relationships with small and large Associates to maintain and grow our common business
- Controlling spend and devising way of spending more efficiently
- Providing strategic and tactical leadership to business owners
- Initiate and manage projects specific to Germany as well as across the EU
- Multiple years experience in an analytical positions or consulting, with a bias towards B2C Marketing
- Master’s degree Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Business, Marketing or a similar field.
- Fluent German and English skills a must
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making tradeoffs against business priorities.
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams.
- High attention to detail.
- SQL and Unix skills preferable.
- Affiliate marketing and / or Performance marketing experience preferable.
- Ideal candidate will have multiple years of relevant experience in online marketing and/or other performance marketing disciplines.
- A bachelor's degree is required; M.B.A. and/or computer science degree is a plus.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.