Senior PHP Backend Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Home24, Europe‘s largest online furniture store. With over 100,000 products from more than 350 manufacturers, we offer our clients a unique range of furniture, lamps and home accessories.
Our Home24 loft is situated in a former cigar factory in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg. From there, our young and international team manages our web shops in Germany, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Belgium. Since 2009 we have been working with great passion and enthusiasm for a great cause: We revolutionize the furniture market.
Therefore we are looking for you from now on as:
Senior PHP Backend Developer (f/m)
Are you interested in building software used by hundreds of colleagues or building software for hundreds of thousands customers? Do you like writing fast, high quality code at a rapid pace? Home24 is seeking for Senior PHP - Backend Developers who are passionate of writing great software for web applications. This position is full-time and based in our great office in Berlin.
- Work with product managers to implement the next generation of Home24 e-commerce features
- Build efficient and reusable PHP-software
- Identify and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and prototype best practices for backend engineering
- Expert knowledge of PHP5/OOP, MySQL-databases and datamodelling
- Knowledge about webservices (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with Zend-Framework is a plus
- Experience with Java and Solr is a plus
- Ability to write high-performance and reusable PHP code-modules
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, also natural sciences possible
What we offer you
- High-end computers with SSD hard disk, 16G of memory and 4х Xeon 3,X Ghz + 2x 24 inch screens
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- Highly professional colleagues
- Benefits as employee discount, team events, free fruit, drinks and more
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us a copy of your resume and relevant credentials (including a copy of your diploma, if available), as well as your expected salary and earliest possible start date via https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=o17DZfwu&s=gruenderszene.