(Senior) Product Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
datapine (www.datapine.com) is an innovative software company located in the heart of Berlin. We successfully develop and sell a disruptive business intelligence software (SaaS) that revolutionizes the way of performing data analysis by making even complex functionalities available to non-technical persons. With our product, we aim to become the innovation leader in the business intelligence market for small and medium-sized companies. Within the last 2 years we have acquired an impressive international customer base reaching from young tech companies to renowned Fortune 500 firms and are currently experiencing strong growth momentum in Europe and US.
- Analyze, prioritize and translate customer needs and competitive input into clearly defined product requirements
- Set clear goals, manage projects and allocate people accordingly, ensuring release dates are created and met
- Develop elegant, best-practice user journeys for complex workflows
- Support our sales teams in discussions with customers / OEM partners
What you should bring with you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in product management (Software, SaaS)
- You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and enthusiasm for bringing product innovations to market
- Strong interest and good understanding of software UX design
- Ability to quickly understand product and market dynamics
- Experience in analyzing data hands-on and familiarity with business intelligence tools (such as Sisense, GoodData, Qlikview, SAP Business Objects and Tableau) is a plus
- We work as a team, play as a team, and win as a team. We need strong individual contributors who recognize, respect and leverage the expertise of others
What we offer
- An international, highly motivated team of dedicated co-workers obsessed with building great products
- Opportunity to join the core management team and to become a CPO
- We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment combined with the required budget and lean processes to realize ideas sound and fast
- Attractive salary, flexible schedule and various opportunities to develop yourself professionally as well as personally
- Office in the center of Berlin with table soccer, chill-out area, video games, etc.
If this job description sounds interesting to you, please send us your application (including salary expectations & earliest starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!