Senior Product Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
flexperto is a framework which empowers companies of all lines of business to sell their services and products online.
This includes, but is not limited to searching, publishing, paying, real-time communication and collaboration in addition to analytical monitoring and tracking. We are funded by Deutsche Telekom (T-Ventures) and IBB as well as select individual investors and were incorporated in 2012. Our main focus is to build customized B2B solutions based on our framework mainly in the banking, insurance, e-Learning and tele-medicine/healthcare sectors.
To further continue our market momentum, we are currently seeking to hire a Senior Product Manager (f/m) for our Berlin based team.
As our Product Manager, you act as our customer ambassador at all times and enable us to build a product that provides customer value, market leading usability and next generation productivity. You will be the liaison between our customer’s business, existing technology and first hand user experience feedback. Therefore, you must be experienced in at least one, passionate about all three, and conversant with practitioners in all. You are obsessed with optimizing a product to achieve the business goals while maximizing return on investment.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers will love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience; identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth for both us and our customers;
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners and customers;
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
- Work closely with engineering teams with quick time-to-market, incorporating intelligent and effective resources utilization;
- Drive product launches; collaborate with the public relations team, customer and partner executives as well as other product management team members;
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is conveyed effectively;
- Act as a product evangelist to build product and company awareness;
- Represent flexperto in customer meetings and presentations and solicit feedback regarding our products and services and act upon such.
Requirements - Personal and professional skills
- Proven working experience in product Management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to manage all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate them towards clients/users;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, especially LAMP Stack;
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization;
- First-hand experience with SCRUM and agile development processes, able to develop clear feature pipelines and release plans.
What impresses us
- Knowledge in rapid prototyping, SMS Gateways
- VoIP and Jira
Ready to take this challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application. Just send an e-mail to email@example.com