Senior Product Manager Backend (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Senior Product Manager Backend (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- Your main responsibility is for all product work in finance and operations, with additional responsibility for sales processes
- You manage and lead development of rock-solid solutions in these areas, but also bring creativity to solving the challenges presented by our non-traditional eCommerce funnel
- You develop simple intuitive interfaces to complex operational systems, both for customer-facing features and for internal tools
- As such, you are able and willing to help out as needed in other areas, e.g. frontend features, requiring a more explicit customer focus
- You have a proven track record as a backend product manager
- You have experience connecting external providers in fields like warehousing and risk check
- Technical background is a plus, but mainly you are tenacious in grappling with a problem until you understand all its logical implications
- You are able to express what is happening in a complex system using data, graphics, metaphor, whatever is necessary to make an informed decision together with your stakeholders
- You have a passion for well-functioning processes, and for communicating these clearly; knowledge of BPMN is a plus
- You value transparency, and have a knack for making even incremental progress tangible to stakeholders
- You are unfailingly calm
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- An exciting workplace in a motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.