Senior Product Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for a motivated colleague who wants to take ownership of our product, who loves UX & UI, and wants to shape the further path of our product!
We have a highly professional tech team with extensive experience. Besides professional skills, cultural fit and a great spirit are very important for us! You should bring relevant experience in product management or related positions.
Please note that you will be required to work on-site.
Some information about our product:
Our web application is powered by React (Frontend) as well as Java (Backend) and Salesforce as well as other modern technologies. We strive to be the European leader in digital Office Management in the future.
Our more than 400 clients already love our services and we are eager to live up to our claim:
Making Offices Happy!
- Prioritisation and implementation of features based on our product strategy
- Intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty
- Research and specification of new features as well as enhancements to existing features
- Analyze user behaviour and test new features for user feedback
- Be part of our IT team and keep your colleagues busy
- Guide and help junior product managers develop their skills
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Proven track record of building digital products
- Experience with agile methodoligies
- Analytical skills and structured, solution-oriented work-style
- Some experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- be part of a dynamic and friendly team of talented and experienced people
- open door policy and flat hierarchies
- investment in your personal development
- competitive salary
- a beautiful office space in Prenzlauer Berg
- regular team events
- coffee, water, beer, fresh fruit and also mate drink