Senior Product Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for smart, curious, and driven people from all backgrounds to be part of our Product Management Team.
It’s an exciting time to join: we’re accelerating our app innovation, and creating new product offerings which will significantly enhance the member experience and expand our business.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will provide leadership in the following areas:
- Vision: sensitive to customer requirements with an eye for business opportunities, you will help build your team’s roadmap and improve our product features with your insights. The context you provide will help your team to understand and achieve their goals.
- Guide: your collaborative approach and ability to ask the right questions in the right way keeps the team on track. While your team focuses on outcomes, Engineering focus on how we get there. You help bring these two tracks together.
- Champion: a strong communicator, you can explain not only what we’re doing and how, but also why. You build cohesion by making sure other teams understand the goals behind projects.
About the Role
Product Managers work in tandem with an Engineering lead to achieve common goals. We believe in autonomous teams, so you should expect a challenging, cross-functional role that spans UX design, functional specifications, business modeling, guiding A/B experimentation, and defining the KPIs which your team will use to both measure success and to quickly learn from your users.
- Intellectual horsepower: you can think on your feet and successfully tackle tough problems.
- Results-driven: you relish challenges and have a strong natural instinct to finish what you start.
- Passion for learning: you have the ability, curiosity, and motivation to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Collaborative: you always seek to build bridges and find win-win scenarios, earning the trust of others. You have a natural ability to bring people together.
- Data-driven: you believe the path to the best solution begins by asking ‘why?’. You can quickly ascertain which data you do and don’t need, and then use it to inform your decisions. You quickly and competently assess the data at hand, and enjoy working with numbers.
- Growth mindset: passion about being part of a fast-growing start-up and “making it happen”.
- a minimum of four years in product management roles, with multiple web or mobile projects executed from concept to release
- strong working knowledge of multi-platform user experience practices, challenges, and solutions
- excellent project management and execution skills across the full development cycle
- strong understanding of usability and user-centric design practices with high attention to detail
- a fast-growing, dynamic company with international scope
- a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
- a diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence
- regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills
- a "cosmopolitan city with a heart" and the nicest beer gardens in Germany
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application today (CV, cover letter, start date, salary expectation) c/o Christa Fellner to firstname.lastname@example.org.