Senior Product Manager - Mobile (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: We build the future of menswear shopping. Our goal is to make men happy!
We are looking for an amazing Mobile Product Manager who helps us achieving this goal.
- Work with your stakeholders and tech leads to establish milestones that align with our product strategy and account for development team dependencies
- Discover and articulate technical requirements and dependencies and communicate product requirements and goals clearly to development teams
- Define your features and write user stories, create wireframes, get upfront estimates of time and resource utilization, estimate business values, track and report key metrics, Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback
- Lead and plan iOS and Android development projects from inception to execution including implementation and do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving
- Document lessons learnt after critical milestones and propose process as well as feature improvements
- Benchmark competitors and industry trends to inform product strategy
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience on a consumer mobile product, ideally on both iOS and Android
- Deep knowledge of both the Android and iOS mobile platforms and the limitations and differing features of each
- Deep experience designing and/or product managing mobile apps for a high quality app
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical skills. You know how to leverage analytics and reporting to get the biggest bang for your buck
- You can be the loony kind that people sometimes don`t get because your mind shines like a rainbow after summer rain
- Ability to view problems from different angles and incorporate unconventional ideas into your problem solving
What we offer you
- A smart team which is eager to change the world of retail forever
- A well funded start-up in the fast moving space of fashion retail
- A very ambitious and focused team working with OKRs and company-wide scrum
- Lots of responsibility, independence and creativity
- Live, love and breath the true Berlin Industry Changer spirit of the vibrant startup scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.