Senior Product Manager - Web (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties directed predominantly towards female audiences. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”.
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
An international team of specialists from various disciplines are looking forward to you as a new Senior Product Manager - Web (f/m)
- Driving design & optimization of adviqo customer web interfaces & processes.
- Analyze and understand our customers and our web user interface performance.
- Keeping track of web user interface trends & standards.
- Conceptualize and define web user interfaces & processes. Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans & manage releases.
- Prioritization & management of product backlog and maintenance of product roadmaps.
- Global gatekeeper for unification of web interfaces & processes through-out our brands.
- Analyzing, understanding and optimizing our web processes & conversion funnels.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field with minimum of 3-5 years Consumer Product Management, and 5+ years of overall Web Product Management experience.
- Experience in requirements management and crafting of detailed product specifications through user-stories, business rules, flows, wireframes/design and BPMNs.
- Strong market, web, data and statistical analysis skills and experience applying these skills to resolve strategic business and product questions, product design and technical issues.
- Enthusiasm in new media and the internet, technological understanding and interest in web topics & trends.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar onsite analytics tools, and great understanding of onsite conversion metrics & KPIs.
- Confident in managing cross-departmental projects from start to end.
- Experience with process modeling tools & standards.
- Fluent in German & English (spoken & written).
- Hands on and pragmatic attitude combined with a result driven, long term vision thinking.
- A challenging permanent position with responsibilities and a versatile development perspective awaits you.
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies.
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team awaits you.
- Your workplace is located in the heart of Berlin, the liveliest city in Germany, directly at Checkpoint Charlie.
- Our daily drinks (coffee, tea, water) and the fresh fruit will give you a good start in the day.
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application (incl. availability and salary expectations) to email@example.com. Our team is looking forward to meet you in person!