Senior Recruiter / HR Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
The NewStore mobile retail platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Demandware, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware, NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston and has a large office in Berlin. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented and innovative Senior Recruiter/HR Manager who will help to awaken the possibilities in our team members and support them in unlocking their potential! Similar to NewStore being located in the heart of Berlin, you will be at the heart of our business helping us to find, grow, and keep talent.
In our dynamic and quickly growing environment, you will be responsible for driving and implementing recruiting strategies and processes for NewStore, globally. You will provide candidate and hiring manager experiences that make a difference to each person with whom you interact. You will help to cultivate and maintain a harmonious, trusting culture, while always keeping a pulse on our organizational health. You will drive new and innovative initiatives that continually develop NewStore as a best place to work.
Whom we are looking for
You are an empathic and active listener who has the ability convert talent strategy into hiring direction, a creative researcher with a sharp eye for opportunity, a problem-solver, and a partnership builder who has a knack for developing trusting relationships internally and externally.
If you’re someone with a strategic approach to recruitment operations and a love for finding the best in people and helping them to realize it, NewStore wants to get to know you.
- 6 or more years experience in human resources, 3+ years in recruiting, global exposure preferred
- Experience in a start-up business environment required
- Excellent candidate management and client management skills, offering high levels of support and service
- Demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential matters discreetly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic and quickly growing environment
- Strong German and English communication skills
What NewStore Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern and elegant working environment
- Catered lunch three times/week
- Snacks and drinks to keep you nourished during the day
- Individual training budget to support your professional growth