Senior Sales Manager - Government Sales EU (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
HERE, a Nokia company, is a global leader in the mapping and location intelligence business. Rooted in almost three decades of experience in cartography, our vision is simple: offer the world's best maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. We want to help people navigate their lives with ease and confidence every day and everywhere. We believe that giving people a better and deeper sense of location will be essential to live a modern urbanized life. Our maps can be found in four out of five in-car navigation systems in North America and Europe, including ten million new cars sold in 2013. We also power mobile, web and enterprise solutions. Our customers include BMW, Garmin, Toyota, Yahoo, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, and many more. HERE Maps are used 100 million+ times daily and power in excess of 175 million navigation-enabled devices.
HERE Enterprise Sales, Europe
The mission for HERE EMEA Enterprise Sales is to grow our HERE content business, HERE Platform business and HERE Traffic business towards B2B / Enterprise target markets, leveraging the growing important of Location & Geospatial into Enterprise Applications : Asset tracking, Mobile Asset Management, Fleet management, Mobile Workforce management, Geographical Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Internet of Things, Usage Based Insurance, Road User Charging and Indoor Navigation opportunities. In Government, many application scenarios: Smart Cities, Traffic Service, Road planning, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Public Transit, GIS for Local Governments & Municipalities, Emergency services, etc. Our go-to-market model is a segmented approach, engaging directly with a few Strategic customers, working indirectly towards mid-tier accounts through VARS and Resellers, and reaching to the long tail of developers and small companies via web-based self-serve model.
“Senior Sales Manager - Government Sales EU” Role:
This is a newly created position. The “Senior Sales Manager - Government Sales EU” is responsible for leading and driving HERE Sales towards Government and Public Sector across Europe. The primary responsibility is to personally engage and drive Direct Sales towards selected top Government key accounts in only EU (not EMEA), in particular Ministries and Central Government bodies, Major Capital Cities, Large Regional Governments, and Large Public Agencies. As a secondary responsibility, this role will also to coach/coordinate sales towards mid-tier and small size government accounts managed by local Account Executives or Resellers in all EMEA markets, and to progressively frame an EMEA-level sales strategy for Government & Public Sector. Travel throughout mainland Europe (and if needed CEE, Russia) will be a key requirement of this role.
This is a revenue-driven, quota-based sales position including both sales and business development activities. The individual will be responsible for creating, developing, and managing relationships with assigned top key government customers and partners, and for delivering the revenue results. The primary goal will be to identity the main area of opportunities and get HERE invited to RFQ’s issued by the Government accounts in the selected markets. The focus should start in the German market, where significant opportunities, and public funding, have been identified. The position is based in Berlin.
There is also a strong requirement for the individual to innovate, identify and develop partnering opportunities with lobby/consulting firms, specialized VARS, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Systems Integrators (SIs) that are focused on Government Key Accounts. Specific focus to be placed upon new revenue generating opportunities including Traffic Service, Road planning, Road User Charging, Smart Cities, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Public Transit, Multimodal Transportation, Citizen Portals, GIS for Local Governments & Municipalities, Big Data Analytics, Emergency services, etc. Ability to work in a cross-functional and international organization both as an individual and as a team member are essential.
His / Her responsibility will be to
- Engage with Key Accounts, develop great customer relationships, engage at C-level, in order to promote HERE’s position and leadership in the “Where” Ecosystem , ensure customer excitement, detect and develop new opportunities, build relevant business cases, and close deals
- Detect, Develop and close new “data” (map content) and “platform” (cloud service) key opportunities with focus on the new “HERE Location Platform” to drive future revenue streams and develop audience for the platform
- Deliver expected revenue targets, drive to achieve the growth, revenue and customer satisfaction objectives. Drive personally all key licensing deals leveraging traditional content offering (Data & Platform map content and associated services) and working through Application Partners - be a “deal maker”
- Be a v-team leader; engage with all required groups (product management teams, pre-sales / Customer Market Development, Licensing & Business Operations, Legal, Program Management, etc)
- Demonstrate excellence in execution, ensure top quality account planning, sales forecasting, reporting etc.
- Deliver on key management goals (MBOs / KPIs) such as Key deals (Closed/Won target), new product sales (Mine the Vault), deepening Trusted Advisor B2B Relationships through executive briefings (Home Court Advantage), etc.
Specific Identified Activities
- Manage existing relationships with multiple accounts and also build relationships with as yet non-managed accounts from an Enterprise perspective.
- Work in a cross-functional capacity across the MWE teams, to develop opportunities within the burgeoning area of indoor navigation with specific focus on activities related to the provision of maps and mapping based services to Enterprise customers developing solutions for both Enterprise and Consumer end-users.
- Complete and execute Account Plans for nominated accounts to meet and exceed business objectives to develop High Value customer relationships thereby maximizing profitability
- Develop and implement a plan to identify and develop new, strategic opportunities, build trusted relationships with such for the purpose of becoming the preferred mapping and mapping services supplier and a key component of prospective tenders and developed solutions.
The role offers the successful individual an opportunity to excel in an exciting and highly competitive environment, contributing to the longer term success of the organization.
Experience, professionalism, self-motivation and ambition are key requirements for this exciting role.