Senior Sales Manager hotukdeals.com/mydealz.de
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Do you have a hunter-like instinct when it comes to closing sales transactions? Are you passionate about communications and able to confidently talk about yourself and your company when networking with new clients? Are you a team player? Can you also organize and manage your own work independently and responsibly? You're a native English speaker?
If so, you're perfect for us.
6Minutes Media GmbH is a self founded web technology incubator company, focused on e-commerce and based in the heart of Berlin, Germany. Our web and mobile-based projects belong to the biggest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms in Europe.
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager for mydealz.de and hukd.com, both sites a key part of our emerging deal hunting community Pepper.com. With 600 million visits and 2 billion page views per year our global platform allows merchants to connect and engage with genuine consumers around the world.
You will be located in our headquarters in Berlin and you will be responsible for our sales activities and partner relations in Germany and UK.
The qualities we are looking for are
- Native English speaker with excellent German language skills
- At least 5 years of sales experience in an online company
- Relevant network, ideally international
- Academic studies desirable, but lateral entry possible
- You are tenacious, with strong communication as well as great negotiation skills, confidence in presenting and proven success in closing transactions
- A feeling for numbers, creative handling of business requirements and business models
- Structured, responsible and independent method of working with ability to prioritize and time manage
- Excellent teamwork skills, especially in an international context
- Experience of e-commerce at a social level, crowd sourced deals and community content is beneficial
Your responsibilities include
- Responsibility for all international sales activities for mydealz.de, HotUKDeals and other companies in the pepper.com network, with a strong focus on Germany and UK
- Optimization of existing partner business development with focus on new sales opportunities
- Communication with marketing decision-makers and understanding requirements of advertisers
- Planning, preparation and realization of appointments with customers, fairs and other events
- Knowledge about market and industry for further development of sales business
- Ability to lead and direct a team
What’s in for you
- Fast growing company with opportunity for development in dynamic and international surrounding
- Great lofty office on Torstraße (close to Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the startup scene in Berlin
- Competitive compensation package, as well as relocation assistance (if required)
- Flexible working hours
- Wide personal room for development
- Highly motivated team with smart and awesome colleagues
- Any tech equipment/gadgets you need
Interested? - Please submit your CV along with relevant documents online.