Senior SEO Manager (m/f)
Movinga is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. Our primary mission is simple: to provide the best end-to-end moving experience with a 100% transparent and easy booking process. We seek to revolutionize the moving industry – across Europe and throughout the world.
Our company has raised one of the biggest seed rounds as well as follow-up fundings in Berlin this year by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital and Global Founders Capital. The team in Germany went from 2 to over 250 employees in just 7 months, the business is on track to reach a 9-digit valuation shortly and becoming the global market leader for moving services.
FULL-TIME SENIOR SEO MANAGER (m/f)
As one of Europe's most amazing tech startups with services that experience increasing demand, we are also growing our team with the sharpest talent out there. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Senior SEO Manager (m/f) to start right away.
- You will work closely with other performance marketing channels, as well as with product, business intelligence, development and business development etc. in order to contribute to the development of highly SEO products.
- You will be responsible for applying best practices in the international team as well as for making sure that resources are used effectively.
- Moreover, you will help to define and measure performance indicators for SEO, develop new tools and coordinate the creation of successful content marketing strategies.
- Further tasks will be to develop internal SEO team.
- In return, you can expect an international, professional and entrepreneurial business environment.
- You can determine your own professional development and profit from our flexibility and motivation.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in SEO.
- You possess good knowledge of best-case site structures and are capable of creating and implementing a clear and organized content creation process.
- Moreover, you have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, a well-structured way of working and experience using MS Excel.
- Strong negotiating and excellent English and German skills.
What we offer
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company.
- Challenges which let you grow day by day.
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment.
- A very attractive remuneration.
- Fresh fruits, cereals and softdrinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Loft office in the heart of Berlin's trendy district Prenzlauer Berg.
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then you are just the person we are looking for. Apply for the job today!